Virtual Language Teacher Scholarship
An opportunity to immerse yourself in the language and culture; and experience the thrill of speaking confidently. With flexible scheduling, interactive lessons, and personalized feedback by a native speaker with extensive experience teaching the Indonesian language. For FREE!
Time & Location
10 - 14 April 2023
Register by Saturday, 25 March 2023
About The Event
VIRTUAL LANGUAGE TEACHER SCHOLARSHIP
To increase the accessibility and to ensure all members has an equal opportunity to access the Teacher Language Scholarship, this year, VILTA will hold the course virtually.
- Date: 10 - 14 April 2023
- Time: 5 hours daily intensive language online program (during school holiday - you may arrange the date and timing with Realia to suit your schedule).
- The Selection via zoom interview will be conducted on Friday, 31 March 2023
- Testimonial from 2018 VILTA's Scholarship winner: https://youtu.be/ID5yCGPtiK8
Event Coordinator: Ibu Silvy Wantania - email@example.com
- Must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident and non-Indonesian native speaker
- Currently teaching Indonesian in a primary or secondary school in Victoria (regional school will be a priority)
- Not have participated in an in-country study program in Indonesia within the past five years
- VILTA 2023 Membership holder*
- A copy of the applicant's VIT or Working With Children permit.
- A support letter from the School Principal.
- A commitment letter to complete the course (includes the consequences of course reimbursement fee to VILTA; if the applicant missed the class or dropped out).
*) If you are interested in participating in this event but are not yet a member or haven't renewed your membership, please click here https://www.vilta.org.au/membership.