Virtual Language Teacher Scholarship
Time & Location
Due to the global pandemic situation with concern to your health and safety, the 2020 VILTA Teacher scholarships will be held virtually. Register here
Course details (Register here):
The Schedule: 29 June - 4 July 2020, for 5 hours daily intensive language online program (during school holiday)
The Application: will be closed on 19 June 2020
The Selection: via zoom interview will be conducted on 22 June 2020
Eligibility (Register here):
- Must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident and non-Indonesian native speaker
- Currently teaching Indonesian in a primary or secondary school in Victoria (regional school will be a priority)
- Not have participated in an in-country study program in Indonesia within the past five years
- VILTA 2020 Membership holder
Required Documents (Register here):
- Copy of teaching qualifications and transcripts showing previous language and education studies.
- A copy of the applicant's VIT or Working With Children card. - A letter of support from the applicant's school principal.
- A letter of commitment to complete the course (with course-fee reimbursement consequences to VILTA, if you missed the class or drop-out).