Time & Location
VILTA AGM is an Annual General Meeting which is held to:
(a) to confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting and any special general meeting held since then;
(b) to receive and consider—
(i) the annual report of the Committee on the activities of the Association during the preceding financial year; and
(ii) the financial statements of the Association for the preceding financial year submitted by the Committee in accordance with Part 7 of the Act;
(c) to elect the members of the Committee;
(d) to confirm or vary the amounts (if any) of the annual subscription and joining fee
In order to elect the member of Committee, we will publish three forms for members to fill in consecutive order, as follow:
1. NOMINATION FORM to be completed by November 16, 2020 (optional)
2. RSVP & PROXY FORM to be completed between November 16 - 30, 2020
3. BALLOT FORM to be completed on December 4, 2020
*)On this event, you'll find the first form: RSVP & PROXY FORM, which will be closed by December 3 at 18.00 AEST.
- VILTA members, FAQs
- Min 18 years old
- A volunteer position
- Approx. monthly (virtual) meeting
- Support VILTA events
- No formal skills required - you are doing what you need to do by voicing the needs and concerns of other teachers like you!
As VILTA seeks to represent all its members it would be wonderful to have a committee that truly represents our membership, as such regional and primary teachers in particular are encouraged to apply.