Annual Conference 2023
The 2023 Annual Conference will combine inspiring keynotes, a wide variety of knowledge sharing, teacher best practices, and workshop sessions delivered fully face-to-face.
Time & Location
28 Apr, 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Amora Hotel, 649 Bridge Rd, Richmond VIC 3121, Australia
About The Event
The Annual Conference is a meeting place and platform for Bahasa Indonesia educators in Victoria. This year's conference returns to a fully face-to-face format. It combines inspiring keynotes, a wide variety of knowledge sharing and teacher best practices, and workshop sessions organised by VILTA in a friendly, informal and lively atmosphere.
- If you are interested in registering as an exhibitor/sponsor, please register here
- To register your interest as a presenter, please complete the form here
- To register as a participant of the 2023 VILTA Conference, please scroll down
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
- Dress Code: Batik and Traditional clothes - there will be a prize awarded for best dressed!
- Parking: Discounted on-site parking and accommodation are available for sponsors, presenters and participants. Validate parking tickets at the registration table when arriving and give them to the hotel reception when leaving.
- Public Transport: Stop 22 - Yarra Bvd/Bridge Rd on Tram Route 48 and 75, or a 15-minute walk from Hawthorn or Burnley train stations
- 2023 Conference Program
- 2023 Conference Presenters and Abstracts
For VILTA current financial year members, we are providing subsidies as follows:
a. CRT Subsidy of $250 will be made available for GOVERNMENT schools (one per school) by sending us an invoice detailing the name of teacher, name of the event, date of the event, the total amount of $250 (No GST is applicable) and the school bank details (name of the account holder, name of the bank, BSB, Account Number)
b. A Travel Subsidy will be made available to RURAL & REGIONAL GOVERNMENT AND NON-GOVERNMENT school teachers by providing a letter signed by the principal or business manager detailing the teacher's name, school name, the distance between the school (not the teacher's home) and the venue, and the teacher's personal bank account details. 2023 travel subsidy amounts are as follows:
- 100-149km - $60.00
- 150-199km - $90.00
- 200-249km - $120.00
- 250-299km - $150.00
- 300-349km - $180.00
- 350-399km - $210.00
- 400-449km - $240.00
- 450-499km - $270.00
c. To claim (a) and/or (b), you or your school MUST be a current financial member of VILTA.
d. Please bring the hard copies and hand them in at the conference to the Finance Manager sitting at the corner of the registration table.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the event organiser;
Ibu Astrid Dux at email@example.com
You or your school must be a current financial member of VILTA to be eligible for this price
From $50.00 to $90.00
From $50.00 to $90.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
Title and details of workshop is to be submitted by 14 April 2023.