VILTA Annual Conference
Time & Location
- For Attendees, please register by clicking the red button (Register Now) above.
- For Prospective Presenters, please register here
- For Exhibitor and Sponsor, please register here
HOW TO GET THERE
- Public transportation: Stop 22 - Yarra Bvd/Bridge Rd on Tram Route 48 and 75, or a 15-minute walk from Hawthorn or Burnley train stations.
- Parking: Discounted on-site parking of $6 available for sponsors, presenters and participants. Validate tickets at the registration table when arriving and give to the hotel reception when leaving.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR GOVERNMENT SCHOOL
- One CRT subsidy of $250 available for Government School. Please submit an invoice with details as follow: Name of attending teacher, name and date of the event, the total amount of $250 (No GST is applicable) and the School bank details (name of the Account holder, name of Bank, BSB, Account Number).
- Travel subsidy available for regional and rural teachers from Government School (school distance is more than100km from Melbourne CBD). Please provide a confirmation letter from your Principal with details: name of attending teacher, name and date of the event, the actual distance between school to the venue, and the attending teacher's bank details (name of the account holder, name of the bank, BSB, Account Number).
- CRT subsidy and Travel subsidy only eligible for the current financial year member of VILTA. The member can claim it at the latest by early of term 2, please send those documents to Susi Rekdale at email@example.com.
a. Paypal, or
b. Credit Card, or
c. Manual/ Offline Payment*
*) Some schools will need to choose OFFLINE PAYMENT, this means when you submit your registration form - VILTA Treasurer will manually send an INVOICE to your email. The invoice needs to be forwarded to your School Finance Manager to process the bank transfer to VILTA account.
Thank you and see you at the event!
Coordinator: Silvy Wantania
Program Coordinator: Astrid Dux & Harry Knock
Treasures: Susi Rekdale
- Member Fee$130$1300$0
- Non-Member Fee$155$1550$0